Sixteen years after its predecessor it is finally here, the third guidebook over the amazing climbing area of Kjugekull. The book contains detailed maps over each one of the 31 sectors which make up the area, together with a handful of photo-topos of the most crowded boulders. In total there are nearly 1300 boulderproblems at Kjugekull, all of them included in this guide, along with descriptions and coordinates to all sectors, a quality scale to distinguish better climbs from not so good ones and exclamation marks to identify highballs.
Included are also some lists displaying problems in different styles such as The slabs, The weird ones and the legendary Bucket List. A section about sectors and climbs suited for children has also been added to make planning family outings easier. Finally to top it all off the book contains over 100 beautiful colored photographs showing off the surroundings and the most spectacular climbs!
• 31 sectors with detailed maps
• 1286 boulderproblems
• 3 levels of problem quality
• 110 colored photographs
• 8 lists of problem styles
• Photo-topos when problem density is high
• GPS coordinates for easy navigation
• Section about childfriendly sectors and climbs
The guidebook can be ordered via one of our online retailers
More info and new problems:
Visit KjugeBloc for more info.
- Ivögården (Ivön, Kristianstad)
- Klättercentret (Malmö)
- Naturkompaniet (Lund, Malmö, Kristianstad)
- C4 Climbing (Kristianstad)
- Dansk Bjerg- og Klatreklub, Blocs & Walls (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Bison Boulders (Søborg, Denmark)